Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disney Pictures

Here are some Disney Pictures....I look horrible in the pictures...but who has time to fix your hair at DISNEY WORLD!!! I didn't..haha!!











CAN YOU TELL WHICH ONE IS TAYLOR??? THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME..(LOL)



WE ATE A LOT!! CAN YOU TELL?!?!?





THIS ACTUALLY WAS PUT ON HERE BACKWARDS FROM THE WAY I INTENDED IT...IF YOU LOOK ON DOWN YOU WILL SEE DONALD TOO...LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER!!! TWO OF A KIND!!



TAYLOR DIDN'T CARE MUCH FOR THIS GUY!! BUT I LOVE RAFINKI..(I KNOW I PROBABLY SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG..SORRY)

THE BEAUTIFUL CASTLE....I COULDN'T STOP TAKING PICTURES OF IT...
THIS ONE IS ESPECIALLY FOR ANNETTE!!!! THIS WAS TAKEN AT CHEF MICKEY'S..WE ATE THERE THE FIRST NIGHT...VERY GOOD FOOD!!!

2 comments:

~Amy said...

Looks like soo much fun. I love the pictures of the girls with the princesses. We're trying to save up to take Jackson. He's wanting to go so bad. Every time he sees the commercial on TV, he goes bananas ... "Mommy, I want to go to Disney World and see Mickey Mouse. You know, Mommy, like where Mickey Mouse lives. And Buzz and Woody, too." Apparently those are his favorite three characters because he talks about them all the time.

I'm glad you put up the pictures. It'll be more fuel for me to use on Anthony, who wants to go but isn't as excited as Jackson and I are. So maybe I can use these to get him excited about it. ;-)

marshasblog said...

Yes, if you get the chance you really need to go...It was amazing!! The fireworks at night, the parades through the park at any given times, the shows were awesome!! It is just an amazing place..I would like to got back in a few years when Taylor is older...But both girls enjoyed their selves so much!! They talk about it all the time.. It was well worth the time and money!!! We so enjoyed ourselves!! But it does tire you out quick..that is why we went to the ocean afterward for a few days and relaxed..that was nice too..I'll have to get pictures up of that sometime too.