Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's be a very LONG time!!

I'm sure there is no one out there still looking at my blog..but thats okay..I will still post today. There has been a lot of things go on since I last posted and I could not possibly tell them all so I will just begin with I Thank the Lord over and over and over again for my Moms healing of cancer. She is doing great!! We all went to Disney world in October to celebrate!! It was so much fun!! After we left Disney World we went to the ocean..that was a lot of fun!! I am currently staying at home now with my kids. I'm not sure how long this will last but I'm going to enjoy every moment I am able to be at home!! I love it!! Hopefully I'll be able to post more now..since I'm at home. I'll try and post some pictures sometime...and I'll blog more later..hopefully...no promises...If there is anyone out there...I'm going to try and do better and I love all my friends out there!!!

1 comment:

~Amy said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!! I'm so happy about that. Yay!!!!

I've been able to stay home with Jackson since this summer too with the exception of subbing a day or two a week. It's been great, but a very weird adjustment for me.

I've been meaning to call you. I'll try to do that very soon. Wanna hear all about your Disney trip. PICTURES! PICTURES! Ha! I love Disney World.

Well, I'll keep an eye on your blog and hope for more. Take care. Love ya. :D