Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow Day

Hello everyone that still (if anyone) reads this!!! Today is a Snow Day!! So was yesterday. My daughter did not go to school yesterday or today..and I didn't go to work yesterday and I'm beginning to wonder if I'm going to make it today. I really need to get there...but I don't like driving on ice...plus I live on a hill that is very difficult to get down and up on icy days. I should just relax and enjoy my time with my family..but I worry about my job and a thing called bills...hahaha.

It's been pretty slow going around here. Haley's birthday was Monday. We got her a cell phone..she seems really happy with it!! She's 8 years old now. My baby is growing up so fast!! My other one, Taylor, will be 3 in April. Time sure does fly!!! They are so wonderful!!!! Well I guess thats about it for now...hope everyone is doing good and staying warm!!!

10 comments:

SIS-MC said...

Hi Sister Marsha,
Just to let you know, we are still keeping your mom in our prayers. I think of her daily and ask the Lord to bless her and keep her.
Before you turn around, those two sweet little girls will have little ones of their own and you will be wondering what happened to their childhood. Enjoy them, cherish them.
I miss you, pray for us.
Sis Mc

Anonymous said...

hey marsha =]
a cell phone @ 8?? what kind did you get her?? dominique wants one. i thought of getting him one of those firefly's. i think they are from cingular. but they only have a few buttons, and they can only call who you program into it. (i think)
how's your mom doing?? i think about her and pray for her alot. tell her i love her.
ttyl, ~christina~

Anonymous said...

by the way, my blog is www.krstna27.blogspot.com
i think, lol =]

marshasblog said...

Hey..I just realized somebody commented!!! I didn't know that there was anyone still reading my blog..lol. Thank you so much for your prayers for my mom!! Please keep them coming! She goes to chemo on Monday..she usually gets pretty sick for several days afterward.

Sis. Mc...I know my girls are going to be grown before I realize it...I wish time could slow down just a little..

Christina, We got haley a regular cell phone. She has started spending the nights at friends some, so I wanted her to have a phone I could call and check on her..plus she has her little buddies that call. I've heard that those fireflys are really neat...But I figured I'd be wasting my money on it because I would have to get her a regular one eventually anyways...She's spoiled...

Anonymous said...

hey, mine is www.krstna27.blogspot.com if you ever wanna check mine out, lol =]

Kasey said...

Hey girl, love ya!

~Amy said...

MARSHA!!!! I've returned to blogland!!!! Come visit. :-) Looks like it's been a little while since you've blogged too. Maybe we can oth start blogging again.

~Amy said...

Marsha, I was hoping your recent visit to my blog meant that you were going to start blogging again. So, how about it?????? Hmmm?????? :D

~Amy said...

Marsha, still checking your blog every few days hoping to catch a new post. Get with it, lady.

:D

~Amy said...

Can you email me your phone number? I lost it and I'm needin' to talk to ya.

amylaralea@hotmail.com

Love ya.

Hope you check this.