Saturday, May 27, 2006

I'm Tired!!

Okay it is Saturday Night and I'm very tired!! My wonderful girls have wore me out tonight..but I enjoy every moment with them...their soooo wonderful!! I thank the Lord for them..their such a blessing to me and always no how to pick me up when I'm feeling blue. This morning Donald, me and the girls went out for breakfast together...Then we came back and later on in the evening went out with my parents to eat...at CiCi's Pizza...we went and played minature golf too..(well actually my dad and Haley played golf) the rest of us batted (I know that has to be misspelled) in the batting cage...I only missed 4 out of 20..(I thought it was pretty good) Donald did really good!! I wouldn't say that to his face though..haha... Then we came home I cleaned house and gave the girls a bath and FINALLY have them in bed and HOPEFULLY for the night.. Well thats been my day...Tomorrow is Sunday so I better not stay up to late tonight..so I'll catch ya later..

3 comments:

Jared Nolen said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD MARSHA!!!

come visit my blog :)
www.chosengeneration.blogspot.com


ME ME ME
SHAGGY!

J Nowling said...

Hello Sister Marsha,

I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. Now we can see wht's happening in your life. Fill us in everything girl.

Love ya,

Sis. Nowling

marshasblog said...

Hey..I was so excited I actually had comments!! COOL...Donald has one too..but I can't remember his link so I'll have to ask him for it..haha.. Good to hear from you all!! I'm so excited!!