Saturday, March 07, 2009

Rough Day...

It started off with a killer migraine!! I laid down for a little while and the headache finally went away but now I'm left weak from the migraine. We are going to a local church in Winchester, not The Church of God, that Donald was asked to come and preach at tonight so I hope that some of my strength comes back before tonight...I asked my mom if the girls could stay with her tonight..I just don't think I have the strength to make them behave in church...They are usually very good..well Haley is...LOL..Taylor is good to a point..but she has her moments..but she's only three..I think she does good for a three year old..but tonight I just don't think I'm up to it...

Plus, I have a unspoken prayer request...I just don't feel at liberty to share on here...so if you would just say a little prayer for me...I need it today!! Thanks..love you guys!!

2 comments:

Montgomery's said...

Hope you are having a better day & that God is answering your prayer request.

marshasblog said...

Thanks...I'm giving it all to the Lord...