Wednesday, March 04, 2009

25 Random things about me...

1. I have been blessed with two of the most beautiful girls alive!!

2. Summertime is my favorite season!!

3. I love spending time with just me, my husband, and my girls.

4. 4th of July is my favorite holiday!! We always have a BIG family get together and you don't have to worry about presents...It's so much fun!!

5. I love typing and filing...weird I know..

6. I love my husband!!

7. I'm glad I'm in The Church of God..

8. The best thing that ever happened to me was being saved.

9. I love to exercise, but not at home...I like the gym atmosphere.... or a track...

10. I so need to go on a strict diet!!

11. Chocolate is my weakness...I love it!!!!

12. My mind goes blank when I try to think of things about myself...like right now..LOL

13. I don't like cold weather, and I only like snow one day of the year and then I'm over it.

14. I'm a big time news watcher...I get soo engrossed in it..but it makes for good conversational pieces when you have nothing else to talk about..LOL...

15. hhhhmmmmm...my mind is blank again...

16. I have the BEST parents in the whole wide world!!!

17. I am very blessed!!

18. I'm happy to be able to stay at home with my kids right now.

19. I sometimes miss interacting with the outside world(people).

20. I like being good at something...I get obsessive when I think I am.

21. I am not a morning person at all!!!

22. I always show up early at everything...(unless my husband is with me..he makes me late.) But if it is just me and the kids..always early!!

23. I like, no LOVE sunshine!!

24. I love making crafts!!

25. I love to bake!!

I would tag someone else, but I think most have already done this..LOL!! Actually I don't think my husband has done it...so I tag Donald Ray!!

2 comments:

cokelady said...

It's amazing how much you can learn about a person through something like this! :-)

I'm exactly the opposite of you on the summer/snow thing. I really, really enjoy summer for about a day... then I'm ready for it to get cold again! ;-)

marshasblog said...

haha..that's funny!! Isn't the summers pretty hot where you live? but probably little humidity...that makes a BIG difference..we have ALOT of humidity...but I would much rather suffer through that than COLD...