Saturday, September 15, 2007

My monthly blog...lol...maybe I'll do better this time

Hello all... How is everyone??? Pretty good here...Well not a lot going on here. Busy with life in general. Haley is doing good in school...she made 100% on her spelling test on Friday. I'm so proud of her. She's doing good in reading and math also. Taylor is STILL not potty trained...I know all you mothers and even those girls that arn't mothers are shaking your head but she's 2..I'm sorry to disappoint you..I still can't make her be potty trained. That is a really big pet peeve of mine...Why do other women feel like they need to judge how other women parent?!?!?!...I mean is that really something that our children are going to remember..."I didn't get potty trained until I was 3 or whatever age it is...I don' t remember when I was potty trained..okay enough about that..LOL...But Taylor does know her colors and can count to I think 11 now. So she's doing g00d in other subjects. As for me..I stay pretty busy being a mom and working full time. There are days when I really like my job, but there are other days when I hate it. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful to have it..it helps pay the bills and buy my babies extra things..but I'd much rather be at home with them...Maybe someday, before their grown, I can stay at home with them again. Donald stays pretty busy with his job too. Church is good. Still no real growth. We have visitors from time to time..but none that stick..we've had some repeated visitors..but again none that will commit. Well thats about it for now..I think. Oh yeah..I've lost a grand TOTAL of 20 pounds!!! Can you believe that?!?!?!?! I can't!! until I look at pictures are put my clothes on I haven't worn in a long time..because they actually fit real good now..some are actually a little big on me now..YEAH!! New wardrobe if I keep losing..yeah...LOL!! Well I'll type more later..C-YA...

4 comments:

SIS-MC said...

Sister Marsha,
Most children will accept potty training WHEN THEY ARE READY....Dont let anyone make you feel bad, this is an issue that is dependent on the child most of all.
I think you do a great job as a mom.

I am glad to hear how well you are doing. Pastoring as you know, sometimes the growth is not seen for years ahead. God's way to keep us on our knees maybe. Just do right, live right and teach right. God will handle the rest.

Loving you in Christ

marshasblog said...

Thanks Sis. Mc. for the encouraging words..love ya!!

Kasey said...

I love you, glad you liked your job!

marshasblog said...

thanks Kasey...love you too!! Hope everything is going okay for you..are you back in TN now? or still out west?