Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My 2nd blog of the month..oh my..lol



Well not a lot going on..but I thought I'd type a little bit on here. This was a picture of my girls on Saturday...they were playing with their cat Max. Didn't he just look like he was having so much fun with my girls..LOL..he always gets held against his will.

Work was horrible on Monday but better today. Sometimes I really like my job, but there are those days when I can't stand it!! Monday was one of those days. I guess any job is like that though.

My papaw is in the hospital..please say a prayer for him if you happened to be reading this..His name is Clarence Wilcox. He had a pacemaker put in last week and now he has a lot of fluid on him. He also has pretty bad kidneys. So please pray for him and my mamaw..she's so tired from taking care of him and worrying..that can be such a strain on your body.

My husbands dad went to the hospital today also. I'm not sure on all the details with what is going on with him right now..Donald has went to the hospital..so theres another prayer request too.

Got to see Mandy last week from Idaho...She is very much with child...I love going out with her right now..because I actually feel like the skinny one now..lol...that don't happen very often. She seems like she is doing good.

Other than that..don't have much to talk about..hope everyone is doing good...bye.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got to see Mandy. Sure do miss her. We will be praying for Donnie's dad and your Grandpa and Grandma. Hope to see you in a few weeks.

God bless

marshasblog said...

Thanks for the prayers..it seems like so many are sick right now. Mandy seems to be doing good..yeah..I miss having her around too...but she seems happy..I'm happy for her. See you all soon!!

Jared Nolen said...

hey marsh!
man i can't wait to see ya'll in a few weeks!
have i got stuff to tell you!
Glad to hear mandy's doing good, prayin for papow and mamow..and prayin for Bro.Don