Sunday, July 22, 2007

Today we decided to have a picnic after church..just us 4...and it was outside in our yard..but we really had a good time. Here are some pictures..
Us acting goofy...


My "Country Girls" hanging out in the back of their daddy's truck.
Haley taking a rest on the best seat in the house..haha..


It was a good day...we had a lot of fun.

I also would like to take a moment to say a little testimony. I went for a interview the other day and I got the job. I Thank the Lord for this opportunity. "ve been praying for something different for awhile now..and it looks like this could be a really good job...Thank you Lord!! Well thats it for now..We will be leaving for Camp on Wednesday...if anyone reads this please say a little prayer for Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio's Youth Camp...God Bless!! Hopefully I'll have good things to write about and a lot of pictures to share when I get back... bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like ya'll had a good time!!

Vic said...

Sister Marsha,

Could tell me who to contact in your region for recommending young ladies 12-25 years old for the Parade of Nations this year...They need to be saved, sanctified and willing to practice on thursday for thursday evening's Parade...They must be willing to wear as close to ankle length white dress, flat white shoes/slippers and short white gloves...Thanks.

Sister Vicky Bly

marshasblog said...

Sis. Vicky,

Our WMB leader in our Region is Sis. Cindy Brown...I could give you a couple names that you could ask her about..Serena Peters and Leandra Morris. If you need Sis. Cindy's # or email address let me know and I can get it for you...

Sis. Marsha