Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Not much going on...

Not alot going on here today...I went to work...came home and have been hanging out with the girls. Hopefully Donald will be home pretty soon...I'd like to go walking before it gets to dark out. Donald lost another 4 pounds this week..that is a total of 14 pounds in two weeks...I think he is doing great!! I weigh tomorrow morning..I lost 6 pounds last week..but I worry what I've lost this week..I feel bigger..I guess I'll find out tomorrow. haha..

It's been a pretty boring day..and my head is wanting to hurt..so I think I'll get off here for now..Have a Happy 4th of July tomorrow!!! Be Safe...

2 comments:

Kasey said...

congratulations! Losing weight is a great feeling. :)

~Amy said...

Hi, Marsha. Sorry I've been gone for a while. Our computer crashed and I haven't been able to get on the internet. I'm at the library right now but I've gotta' get back home. I don't know when we'll get to get it fixed, but maybe soon. I don't even have time for a post but I looked at your pics and looks like ya'll been having a lot of summer fun.

Talk to ya later. Love ya.