Friday, June 22, 2007

Not alot to say...

Hey everyone...I haven't really had a lot to talk about here. I've been just devastated by the loss of Damon. It's still hard to believe. I didn't know him all that well, but it's just hard to believe that he's gone..I guess we really arn't promised tomorrow. Sometimes we take each day for granted..I've really reevaluated myself this week. I've been doing a lot of praying for Sis. Kasey also...I can't even begin to imagine the pain that she is going through..but I'm comforted in the fact that she has a Father who can bare her load and from her posts I've seen I think she is allowing him to do just that.

Anyways...like I said not a lot going on here. Please be in prayer for us...Donald is in search of another job. This one he has takes him away from Church duties and his family way to much. ..so it would be great if he could find something atleast with better hours. Right now he is working between 50 and 60 hours a week. We hardly see him. I would appreciate your prayers...

Well thats about it for now..
talk to you all later.

No comments: