Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello, anyone out there???

Okay it's been a few days since I last blogged. Not alot has been going on here. We are going this weekend to Kings Island in Ohio...so excited!! The kids and us are going to have a blast!! I love going to Kings Island..I've been going since I was Taylor's age I guess. So has Haley..This will be Taylor's first time..I'm sure she will not ride much..she seems to be more of a chicken than Haley was..Haley would ride anything you put her on..but now she is beginning to become a chicken..haha..I just can't understand it..I'm a daredevil. Now the only thing that stops me is motion sickness or a migrane. haha...I'm getting old.

Well thats about it for now..Hopefully I'll have more exciting things to talk about later.. bye.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see you back. Look forward to seeing you guys at Regional Convention.

J Nowling said...

Hey Marsha,

Thanks for the prayers. Camp went well. It was different but good. We're looking forward to when you folks can come this way.

Jared Nolen said...

Marshy! i totally thought u and Donnie fell off the face of the earth!! COME ON PEOPLE !! POST!!!!

Unknown said...

Jared,
If you are going to get on other people to post, you should really practice what you preach!!

Sorry Marsha, now back to the regularly scheduled program.