Saturday, March 31, 2007

March is almost over!!!



Hello everyone!! Okay hello Amy, if your even still there..lol!! I can't believe I haven't blogged at all this month...well I have to get atleast one blog in..so here it is...not a lot to tell though..it's just been a busy month. Donald started this new job at Schwan's. It seems to be a pretty good job but he puts in soooooo many hours that I've not seen him a lot this month...plus him not being around keeps me very busy with our two girls. So it doesn't leave me alot of down time... Thats why I've been so busy..but I thought I'd write atleast one blog this month.. But really theres not a lot to talk about so I guess I'll go...I'll try to do better...TRY!!

3 comments:

~Amy said...

Yes, I'm still here, of course. I check your blog every now and then "just in case". Cute pictures AT THE END OF MARCH!!! ha ha ha just teasing

I know I'd like it if my husband worked at Schan's, that is, if you get any discounts. tee hee Except for the fact that he works so much. Hopefully it'll slow down for him soon and he'll be home more often.

To tell you the truth, I haven't any right to be nagging you about blogging. I'm not quite as faithful to it as I'd like to be. Oh, well, like you say, it gets busy.

I need to call you some time soon. Maybe I'll shoot for some time this week. What are your work hours?

Take care.

Love ya'll

Kasey said...

I am reading too!

marshasblog said...

Yeah...people are still reading...I'm surprised...thanks for the comments..
Amy, I'm off for the next two days and the weekend. Call me sometime..I have managed to misplace your number. Yes...we do get discounts..very good food...talk to you later.8596268162