Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I love Summertime!!

Not alot really going on..of course we had the most wonderful camp you could have imagine!! It was very AWESOME!! Here is a picture....

We all had a wonderful time...the services were outstanding!! I haven't been in services like that in a long time if ever!!! They were powerful!! Bro. Anthony Dyer was our evangelist and he truly let the Lord use him!!

Other than that it has been slow since camp. I have been staying pretty busy with the kids..softball games, library, slip-n-slide, and other fun things!! I love summertime because me and the kids stay up late, sleep late, and really just have a blast!! Yes, I do have to work laundry and house cleaning in there somewhere but it's all good!! LOL!

Well that is about it for now..I'll post more later...Our Regional Convention is this coming weekend..excited about that!!

No comments: